Monday, July 26, 2010

eLearning: Lesson 1 - Consolidated and Updated to December 20, 2009

Attribution to: CommonCraft©: Home Page
Posted by Lee and Sachi LeFever of Seattle, USA in The Common Craft© Show - Explanations In Plain English: About. Many, but not all are related to computer and internet tips. The Common Craft© Shows are a series of short (2-5 minute) explanatory videos. “Our goal is to fight complexity with simple tools and plain language. We call our format "paperworks" and publish a new video about once a month.” They are free to view:
After seeing what is offered you may be interest paying for commercially available videos
(see Free Vs. Purchased), also see How To Buy - Overview and How To Shop. You might also consider CommonCraft© for preparation of custom videos: about and at their Explainer Network.
Technology:
Green  CFL Light Bulbs

Money:
Society
Previously, and to this day, many of these titles were available on YouTube:
Bulleted List
Some Applications:
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

  1. Dear Author www.webb2u.com !
    I confirm. And I have faced it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to quote your post in my blog. It can?
    And you et an account on Twitter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments. Of course, please feel free to quote us in your own material; with due attribution back to the original site, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you are fighting complexity with simple tools and plain language. It really important for me. I work every day and We like to help with term papers for all students, so I know how it is important.

    ReplyDelete

Whether you like this and agree with me, or not, thank you for your comments. I normally do not purge an individual comment, unless it is obscene or obvious spam. If you have a question, do feel free to e-mail me at this address web2.0plus@gmail.com - Stan W.